Perhaps too many photos of this simple top today - because I'm a little sorry for the unflattering single one I published last week of the nightdress I made using the same pattern. It's actually a very pretty and versatile French pattern for a chemise de nuit, which this time I cropped and made into a long-sleeved top.
Again, I used some cotton jersey (no defect stripe this time!), a type of fabric that I'm loving at the moment because it doesn't need hemming. If anything, the only problem with it is that the fabric didn't come in a size big enough to make something for me! Oh well, my girl looks lovely in it, and I shall enjoy it on her.