Kristin kindly asked me to answer 11 questions about myself. Why not? Please feel free to continue the game if you like, answering the questions yourself and passing them on to friends across the blogosphere.
(me - waiting at the hospital for Rebecca's test results the other day)
1) What's your favorite meal? Any meal that's cooked for me (yes, I do find the task of daily cooking for the family a little tedious), shared with family and friends.
2) What would you do if someone gave 1 million dollars? Why not Euros?! I would buy time, and health, for my family. You can't buy time and health? Then I'd buy a house for my family.
3) Where do you see yourself in the future? I'm not that kind of planner, really... How about in a million-Euro-house overlooking the Mediterranean, surrounded by an olive grove, with two donkeys grazing the weeds, and two goats for chevre? Oh, yes, I can definitely see myself there!
4) Which country/place do you want to necessarily see in your life? Istanbul would be lovely.
5) What moment made you very happy? One single moment only?! I'm not good at these games, because I can't choose.
6) What's your favorite author? My husband!
7) What do you want to necessarily do in your life? Find the time - or is it "make the time", as I suspect? - in my week to do something for myself, and go back to yoga and meditation.
8) What movie made you happy? I went to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show with friends when I was about 14-15. That was a long time ago, but I still remember that night with a huge smile.
9) What are you afraid of? Sometimes I go to sleep afraid of the night.
10) What moment in your youth do you love to remember? A trip to Paris I took on a whim: I had a free week while in between jobs, I'd made no plans whatsoever, I just hopped on a plane and spent some unforgettable days there.
11) Which season do you like the best? Summer!
Thank you Kristin, that was fun!